Standard Cancellation Policy:
- All Bookings cancelled inside 30 days prior to travel are non-refundable.
- Deposited bookings cancelled 30 or more days prior to travel - The advance deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, airline or other suppliers.
- Fully paid bookings cancelled 30 days or more prior to travel - The 25% of deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, airline or other suppliers.
- If you cancel the booking prior to 15 days, you have to pay 25% of total amount.
- If you cancel the booking prior to 4 days, you have to pay 50% of total amount.
- If you cancel the booking before 24 hours, you have to pay 100% of total amount.
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking.
If a credit has been approved it is valid for 6 months from the date the cancellation was made.
Flight Cancellation Policy:
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced:
- Flights booked on this website are governed by the terms and conditions of the airfare you purchased and are determined by the Airline (not TravelOnline).
- In most cases, airfares are fully non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Airline charges or part or full cancellation fees may apply to your particular airfare.
- A Travel Consultant will help you wherever possible within these terms and conditions.
Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
Deposits and Payment:
Any deposits from you are non-refundable. Payment of a deposit enables us to hold a reservation for you but does not guarantee the price. The price can only be guaranteed once we receive full payment and other travel documents have been issued, subject to any terms and conditions of the Supplier. We will advise you of the date that full payment is required. Upon your provision of your payment information, you are authorizing us to make the payment arrangements with the corresponding Suppliers.
We reserve the right to refuse personal checks as a method of payment. After full payment, the conditions of the contract with your Supplier may permit them to increase the cost of your arrangements. If we are acting as your Booking Agent, we will pass on any such increase to you as we become aware of such increase. If we have arranged a package, changes in transportation costs including the cost of fuel, taxes, fees and exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have paid in full.